Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Lucky 8 Cue

David AdkinDavid Adkin Posts: 24 Pool Player
Have just noticed that the 'Lucky 8 Cue' which you can win on spin and win, has a recharge value of over ,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,77,000 pool coins !. You are frigging kidding me. Bunch of con merchants.
«1

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 870 Pool Expert
    Black Hole cue 420k recharge......
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Just silly, the cue is **** anyway lol.
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,387 Pool Champion
    i gave up attempting to win the lucky cue a long time ago
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 20
    Today, I ran into the very first player I have ever played using the Lucky 8 cue.... :*

    tDrNuM7.png

    And it was in Sydney Marina Bar.....lol....lol....makes me curious if she knows about the auto-recharge feature and exactly how much it is..... :D :D

    Pretty expensive extortion fee...(oops, I meant recharge fee, stupid auto-correct.. :*) on that cue to be using it in Sydney.....lol...

    She would have to win 777.77 games to pay that fee once.....lol....lol....and she would be paying the fee every 50 shots.....making it one of, if not the worst losing proposition one could ever imagine in this game...….hahahahahahhahaha….IMO anyway.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif



    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 879 Pool Expert
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Today, I ran into the very first player I have ever played using the Lucky 8 cue.... :*

    tDrNuM7.png

    And it was in Sydney Marina Bar.....lol....lol....makes me curious if she knows about the auto-recharge feature and exactly how much it is..... :D :D

    Pretty expensive extortion fee...(oops, I meant recharge fee, stupid auto-correct.. :*) on that cue to be using it in Sydney.....lol...

    She would have to win 1,555.54 games to pay that fee once.....lol....lol....and she would be paying the fee every 50 shots.....making it one of, if not the worst losing proposition one could ever imagine in this game...….hahahahahahhahaha….IMO anyway.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif



    I play a lot of them in the tours, I guess they don't even charge it
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 20
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Today, I ran into the very first player I have ever played using the Lucky 8 cue.... :*

    tDrNuM7.png

    And it was in Sydney Marina Bar.....lol....lol....makes me curious if she knows about the auto-recharge feature and exactly how much it is..... :D :D

    Pretty expensive extortion fee...(oops, I meant recharge fee, stupid auto-correct.. :*) on that cue to be using it in Sydney.....lol...

    She would have to win 1,555.54 games to pay that fee once.....lol....lol....and she would be paying the fee every 50 shots.....making it one of, if not the worst losing proposition one could ever imagine in this game...….hahahahahahhahaha….IMO anyway.... B)


    X5lbOom.gif



    I play a lot of them in the tours, I guess they don't even charge it

    Hers was definitely charged....lol....had guide lines going halfway across the table......lol.... and she was banging that cue ball with all the power she could on every shot, balls were bouncing around the cushions like 20, 30 times on every shot.....

    My guess would be that she just recently won it on the spin & win and has no clue about that fee yet..... ;)

    What a waste of her resources..... :*


    X5lbOom.gif
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 182 Pool Pro
    Is this Lucky 8 cue only available via the Spinner? I mean can you win it from one of the rooms like Toronto or Vegas? I just looked on the wheel of my Golden Spin and I didn't see a "space" for Lucky 8. Or is it just on certain spins that it shows up?!?

    Thanks for the info. I'll update my spreadsheet. Lucky 8 cue 7-7-7-0, 21 total, 77K recharge.

    Guess I should pay more attention to the spinner. Heck I almost passed out the other day when I hit the 5000 coin space!!! I usu get 50 or 150 coins! So exciting... NOT :smiley:

    @Sunidhifan great points. She probably had no idea the extortion, I mean recharge cost of the cue LOL
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    Got 3 lucky cues on 3 accounts,the days of pc, :) real killa cue B) worth the recharge, if you dare >:) B) :D
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,803 Pool Champion
    Haha race to 5 any lucky cue owners :D jeje B)
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 944 Pool Expert
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    Is this Lucky 8 cue only available via the Spinner? I mean can you win it from one of the rooms like Toronto or Vegas? I just looked on the wheel of my Golden Spin and I didn't see a "space" for Lucky 8. Or is it just on certain spins that it shows up?!?

    Thanks for the info. I'll update my spreadsheet. Lucky 8 cue 7-7-7-0, 21 total, 77K recharge.

    Guess I should pay more attention to the spinner. Heck I almost passed out the other day when I hit the 5000 coin space!!! I usu get 50 or 150 coins! So exciting... NOT :smiley:

    @Sunidhifan great points. She probably had no idea the extortion, I mean recharge cost of the cue LOL

    Were you looking on the mobile spin and win? It's only on the old PC spin and win :)
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    Pool Fanatic Cue better than Lucky 8 Cue.Recharge only 400 coins and free(limited edition and only for Facebook users,few monts ago).Lucky 8 Cue FAST 7770-recharge 77777 coins ,Pool Fanatic Cue FAST 7777-recharge 400 coins.İf have Pool Fanatic Cue do not need any Legendary Cue.
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 182 Pool Pro
    Pool Fanatic Cue better than Lucky 8 Cue.Recharge only 400 coins and free(limited edition and only for Facebook users,few monts ago).Lucky 8 Cue FAST 7770-recharge 77777 coins ,Pool Fanatic Cue FAST 7777-recharge 400 coins.İf have Pool Fanatic Cue do not need any Legendary Cue.

    Well first of all, for those who don't have Facebook and never got that offer for the Pool Fanatic cue, we'd still like to have a Legendary cue :smile:

    No one really *needs* a Legendary cue do we?!? We just *want* them LOL

    I actually paid $15usd for the Harvester cue (FAST 8687) as a birthday gift to myself and I'm very happy with that cue even with a recharge of 500 coins.
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 182 Pool Pro
    JJoe wrote: »
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    Is this Lucky 8 cue only available via the Spinner? I mean can you win it from one of the rooms like Toronto or Vegas? I just looked on the wheel of my Golden Spin and I didn't see a "space" for Lucky 8. Or is it just on certain spins that it shows up?!?

    Thanks for the info. I'll update my spreadsheet. Lucky 8 cue 7-7-7-0, 21 total, 77K recharge.

    Guess I should pay more attention to the spinner. Heck I almost passed out the other day when I hit the 5000 coin space!!! I usu get 50 or 150 coins! So exciting... NOT :smiley:

    @Sunidhifan great points. She probably had no idea the extortion, I mean recharge cost of the cue LOL

    Were you looking on the mobile spin and win? It's only on the old PC spin and win :)

    Hee hee... yes I finally figured out that it's only available to win on the old PC version. I guess it's luck/random on how people get it. <shrug> I'm rarely ever on the pc and I only play on my Galaxy S8 plus. I just can not play with the mouse.
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    I've still yet to win the Lucky 8 cue, after what, at least 4 years of playing or more? I would spin on the PC version hoping to get it (after they got rid of it on mobile), but I have totally given up. That was one of the awards and that is the only reason I wanted it, but impossible to get!

    The recharge isn't so bad once you rack up enough coins, I use the Black Hole regularly and it doesn't really effect my coin balance, so just keep playing and saving your pool coins.
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 182 Pool Pro
    @Deimos666 You've given me a new goal. I normally play mobile only but now I'm going to start saving up my Spins in mobile and when I have a few I'll log into PC old version and use them there. Who knows. I might get lucky and get that Lucky 8 cue. It's better than wasting my spins in mobile where I'll just land on the 100 coin notch. Waste of time I tell ya!
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 23
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    @Deimos666 You've given me a new goal. I normally play mobile only but now I'm going to start saving up my Spins in mobile and when I have a few I'll log into PC old version and use them there. Who knows. I might get lucky and get that Lucky 8 cue. It's better than wasting my spins in mobile where I'll just land on the 100 coin notch. Waste of time I tell ya!

    Make sure you use them all when you sign in....(if they all show up even)….on PC old version anyway, you cannot save them at all......if you do not use the one you win today by the time the next new ones are due, it will not give you one.....they stopped letting them build-up about 2 or 3 years ago....sigh.....talk about cheap.....lol.....as you say, you rarely win more than 250 on the daily spin and they won't let them build up.....lol.....use em or lose em as they say.... :*


    X5lbOom.gif
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 182 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    @Deimos666 You've given me a new goal. I normally play mobile only but now I'm going to start saving up my Spins in mobile and when I have a few I'll log into PC old version and use them there. Who knows. I might get lucky and get that Lucky 8 cue. It's better than wasting my spins in mobile where I'll just land on the 100 coin notch. Waste of time I tell ya!

    Make sure you use them all when you sign in....(if they all show up even)….on PC old version anyway, you cannot save them at all......if you do not use the one you win today by the time the next new ones are due, it will not give you one.....they stopped letting them build-up about 2 or 3 years ago....sigh.....talk about cheap.....lol.....as you say, you rarely win more than 250 on the daily spin and they won't let them build up.....lol.....use em or lose em as they say.... :*


    X5lbOom.gif

    Welcome back Sunidhifan!
    Wait, what?!? Are you saying the "daily spin" offers I get can not be saved?!? I never really noticed or paid attention. I just assumed they were "saved" until you used them. I know when I open a victory box or surprise box and get a spin or scratch, they are "saved" until I use them. When I go to the minigames section, I see the spins and the scratches there waiting for me to use. Are you saying the daily spins are not saved the same way?!?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,392 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 23
    @d4ve_tv
    They might be saved and given on mobile and the new PC version....not sure.... :*

    But I am positive that you will not get a daily spin if you have an unused one on there already.....like I said, they used to, you would just keep getting a daily one so would have a cumulative total which you could use any number of at any given time.....but 2 or 3 years ago, they stopped that and it will only let you have one at a time......if you do not use it, no free one will be issued the next day......sigh.....lol...
    But again, that is only on the old PC version for sure that I know of....lots of things are different between it and the mobile/new PC versions....and I am not familiar with those ones at all.... ;)


    X5lbOom.gif
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    d4ve_tv wrote: »
    @Deimos666 You've given me a new goal. I normally play mobile only but now I'm going to start saving up my Spins in mobile and when I have a few I'll log into PC old version and use them there. Who knows. I might get lucky and get that Lucky 8 cue. It's better than wasting my spins in mobile where I'll just land on the 100 coin notch. Waste of time I tell ya!

    Yeah the spin is a waste (especially mobile, well not for those that need the coins, then I understand, certainly not a waste to them, but lands on the lowest the majority of the time.

    And yes, as Sunidhifan said, the free daily spin can't be saved, just stays as "one" as far as I recall, well at least it doesn't on mine on mobile or PC, sadly.

    Or was there a new update? I haven't played the game for 2 maybe weeks now, as my tablet battery is dead and I haven't bothered to charge it (the charging cable hasn't been working right either, so just haven't bothered with it).
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online19

(Silver Surfer)
(Silver Surfer)
princes5789
princes5789
Salman Yousuf
Salman Yousuf
tuqeer1393378a
tuqeer1393378a
+15 Guests