Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Love for reading

!*Ruhanika*! !*Ruhanika*! Posts: 371 Pool Pro
Who is a lover of novels and inspirational books
If yess then which novels and books are your favorite?

Comments

• Ahsan_PlayerAhsan_Player Posts: 545 Pool Expert

I think its useless to read novel. One should read and study stuff related to news or technologies i-e research pprs, newspaper or may be technical magazine.
  • !*Ruhanika*! !*Ruhanika*! Posts: 371 Pool Pro

I think its useless to read novel. One should read and study stuff related to news or technologies i-e research pprs, newspaper or may be technical magazine.

Reading English novels is good I think
    It improves our english

It improves our english

May be ... but Ruhi m talking abt myself... tbh one should love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. Imagination should be the center of your life.

It improves our english

May be ... but Ruhi m talking abt myself... tbh one should love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. Imagination should be the center of your life.

OK I only asked for ur opinion and Iam only doing argument with u... Iam just stupid.
    edited October 2016

Ohh c'mon no need to degrade yourself... even at any stage of life .. i just hate those guys... m Sorry if u feels tht m saying somthing wrong.!! tbh I always try my level best to speak truth n to be.. to the point.

You are great....
    You are great....

thank you.!!
  • SeclusionistSeclusionist Posts: 489 Pool Pro