Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Strange visual errors.

2»

Comments

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 596 Pool Expert
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Ive often thought that my line was shorter while playing as well Nine. And i can confirm that i came across a few players using the same cue as me while playing, and their lines where much longer. Makes you wonder whats going on when you check the settings, and everything seems ok?

yeah i thought it was just the line mate but if you carry on playing with it for a bit you'll notice the force has gone, the time is shorter and spin has gone, the whole cue just resets everything to zero, i suppose we just think its a line problem because thats what we can see but today realised that everything was not working, and it was happening on all cues not just the one

then asking me for a recharge fee on a cue that has no recharge, lol, a legendary bought on mobile where there is no recharge all of a sudden got a temporary recharge fee added to it and they took all its powers away until i paid it, very cheeky lol

they never showed an amount of what i had to pay, i just clicked yes, prolem solved, and it doesnt show that there's the number 23/50 or whatever to show how many shots you have left, like normal mobile legendary just shows the "perks" so the cue that cant run out finally ran out, lol
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    @Nineballina Ge i have no idea for mobile version and legendary cues but in new version beta,standard cues-for example The Black Hole Cue,automatic recharge,full charge but sometimes aim 0.2-3 lost games after back normal.Now i use Sparta-Cengis Khan Cue Epic Cue,do not need charge but same aim problems continues,sometimes.And sometimes not potted balls.Sometimes refresh page solved aim problem but in my opinion MC sometimes want your lose.Lost,week connection,low battery signs,break system,opponent selections etc... a MC game control parameters.MC really sometimes want your lose.of course game is not 100% rigged but rigged.MC or the other game sites not different.This is a job,ok but we are not all money cow!
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 596 Pool Expert
    @Nineballina Ge i have no idea for mobile version and legendary cues but in new version beta,standard cues-for example The Black Hole Cue,automatic recharge,full charge but sometimes aim 0.2-3 lost games after back normal.Now i use Sparta-Cengis Khan Cue Epic Cue,do not need charge but same aim problems continues,sometimes.And sometimes not potted balls.Sometimes refresh page solved aim problem but in my opinion MC sometimes want your lose.Lost,week connection,low battery signs,break system,opponent selections etc... a MC game control parameters.MC really sometimes want your lose.of course game is not 100% rigged but rigged.MC or the other game sites not different.This is a job,ok but we are not all money cow!

yeah it happened with 3 different opponents, i had to come out of the game completely on mobile, and it was fine when i went back in so i suppose its the same as refreshing on pc,, dunno why it happened though, very weird, and yes i lost a game because of it trying to change to another cue i selected the wrong pocket and lost lol
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 190 Pool Pro
    I haven't gotten any "visual" errors per se, but sometimes my game on mobile will "freeze", revert back to before I potted a ball and then tell me that I ran out of time and I'm watching my opponent have ball in hand... now that really **** me off!
2»