Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Pool Monsters ! - Screenshots of Players with 40000 wins or more !

12345679»

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Gigi Aron wrote: »
    f1tzjxo1atms.png
    :o :o :o

not a coin xferer because hardly any winnings

but no rings? wow!

must just have a group of friends that he plays with and has just stuck to only playing them for a few years, a good few years lol

Almost certainly an old version pc player having his first look around the other versions, and for me 115m winnings isn't hardly any when you compare it to my 33m LOL

lol just meant in comparison you your usual coin xferer, who usually has a couple billion winnings after 100 games or something stupid

what your'e saying makes sense, i keep forgetting the whole ring thing didn't used to happen on the pc, or it did but not until more recently or something? but you got an amazing amount of beijing and istanbul (i think) rings, and you're an old pc player, an "old version" pc player excuse me lol!

i think i'm still catching up a bit, just finding out that rome used to be no lines, certain tables didnt exist, some have disappeared etc, every time i think i understand this game, the differences between pc, old pc, mobile, old mobile etc something else comes along like this example to confuse me all over again, i've half given up trying to understand the history of this game lol

LOL I wouldn't worry too much Niner, after all the old version is on it's last legs now anyway, I had my first game in there yesterday in about 6 months !
    I was like all the other old schoolers when the new version came out, I didn't like it at all ! The physics were completely inferior to the old version and the whole game felt sluggish and painfully slow in comparison.
    Once I decided to bite the bullet and give it a chance it really didn't take that long to adapt to the differences though.
    One day I might even try out the mobile version ! vhwfj5suw35r.gif
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    Gigi Aron wrote: »
    f1tzjxo1atms.png
    :o :o :o

not a coin xferer because hardly any winnings

but no rings? wow!

must just have a group of friends that he plays with and has just stuck to only playing them for a few years, a good few years lol

old pc :)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 884 Pool Expert
    On the old PC version we don't have rings. How do you think that I have won 1,620 tours having less than 15 tours rings?
    And also they add up an extra game on mobile everytime you win a tour on PC. When you win a tour on PC they count 6/6 on mobile instead of 3/3, when you lose it's 0/2 intead of 0/1. It's why the PC tour players have a low balls potted average everytime they play on mobile too
  • 9893268455abcdefg9893268455abcdefg Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi 1 bilen coni plz wasim92. W9@gmail.com
    Hi 1 bilen coni plz wasim92. W9@gmail.com

ok
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro
    edited June 16
    @AlisaNTonik @George Sweeper @Raquel Oliveira
    Why a specific individual is able to tag me in his comments despite being blocked by me?
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,254 Pool Champion
    One day I might even try out the mobile version !

It's definitely worth a try. The thing I like the most about mobile is the huge number of players on it at all times even in the higher tiers. Really enjoying the experience so far. I'm even going to buy a nice big tablet to play it on >:)
    81U3 wrote: »
    One day I might even try out the mobile version !

It's definitely worth a try. The thing I like the most about mobile is the huge number of players on it at all times even in the higher tiers. Really enjoying the experience so far. I'm even going to buy a nice big tablet to play it on >:)

I agree, I prefer playing PC, but I like playing mobile for some reasons, I like its gameplay and I like the fact that making coins in the highest tier is 100 times easier than on PC, also increasing my level. Which makes my stats better
    -Alyna wrote: »
    I agree, I prefer playing PC, but I like playing mobile for some reasons, I like its gameplay and I like the fact that making coins in the highest tier is 100 times easier than on PC, also increasing my level. Which makes my stats better

Same here, went from 20m a few days ago to 415m... it goes by so fast on mobile. Could have never done that on PC because of low amount of players and cheaters lol
    Nice, I think you have more legendary cues than me too lol

9, I dont have archangel yet, how many do you have?
    81U3 wrote: »

9, I dont have archangel yet, how many do you have?

8 from the first 10, Atlantis and Archangel are missing
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 88 Pool Player
    edited June 16
    Pool king = pool monster fsbxoebpxbhv.png
    ssiu0xoz7irh.png
  • Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 37 Pool Player
    ulqojewancd7.png
    Playing in Monaco, and not for 20mill either so i think someone had borrowed this profile!
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 100 Pool Pro
    By far the most legendary player on this forum!

oj1kyo93iqis.jpg