Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you eat last?

Comments

• SeclusionistSeclusionist Posts: 489 Pool Pro
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited June 8
    An Avocado and Monterey Jack Cheese Burger with all the fixings...and a side of fries at one of my favorite little burger joints in town:

Barney's Burgers...... So Yummy.... :p

I made a video of it when fresh, but it failed for some reason.....sigh....but still looks (and tasted) great.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    looks so awesome jeff !! u sure have a good variety of food in ur vacinity ...ur lucky for sure, YUM :p :#
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 1,692 Pool Champion
    Wah! @Sunidhifan that meal looks so good and the cold glass of Blue Moon Ale ! Classic!!

Popiah . It's a tasty local spring roll wrapped in lettuce, turnips, bamboo shoots, prawns and sweet sauce.
    looks so awesome jeff !! u sure have a good variety of food in ur vacinity ...ur lucky for sure, YUM :p :#

btw its very hard to get monterey jack cheese here eh .. sigh :s
    kimi060845 wrote: »
    Wah! @Sunidhifan that meal looks so good and the cold glass of Blue Moon Ale ! Classic!!

Popiah . It's a tasty local spring roll wrapped in lettuce, turnips, bamboo shoots, prawns and sweet sauce.

It was a great meal....so was the burger today....yummy...

And I have had Popiah in my travels....in both Hong Kong and in Singapore...I preferred the Singapore version.... ;)

btw its very hard to get monterey jack cheese here eh .. sigh :s

We are definitely lucky in that respect....lots of good choices here in our little valley....although one thing I have been craving so bad lately we cannot get here....a good Coney Island Dog.....I miss those....hard to find then west of Kansas..... :s

But we can get almost any kind of cheese you can dream up here....Love Cheese.... <3

X5lbOom.gif

edited June 8
    almost like ur in wisconsin by the sounds of it rofl !! ummm here, ur lucky to get the basics mozza and cheddaw ....ofc i blame the donald :#
    edited June 8
    kimi060845 wrote: »

looked it up @kimi060845 and looks delish ;) im a turnip fool lol
    Hello @creativehotty , yes I like the popiah. It's light and has lots of vegetables rolled in the thin flour wrapper .

Today I had egg mayo sandwich .
    Prime Rib (medium rare of course) with twice-baked potato and mixed veggies....and an IPA draft beer of some kind.....could not hear a word she said in there...lol...for some reason, it was packed tonight...not normal for this hour...lol...

YUMMY!

And....as requested by @81U3 when I had to leave our match to go get dinner, here is his portion I shall save in the freezer for him if he ever makes out here to the West Coast.... :D

X5lbOom.gif

@Sunidhifan if I had that tempting plate of prime rib and the etc,etc,etc, I would not have to eat the whole of the next day !

Today I had a small can of baked beans in tomato sauce on buttered toast and a bottle of pulpy orange juice
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    Roast beef sandwich
    A nice green plate of sliced bitter gourd fired with garlic, ginger and salted black beans.
  • amazed10116amazed10116 Posts: 138 Pool Pro
    BBQ Pork Ribs New York Style.
    Cheese omelet with bacon :yum:
    Trump-Kim burger with cheese and kimchi
    Chocolate
  • amazed10116amazed10116 Posts: 138 Pool Pro
    Spaghetti .