Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Berlin Platz

13»

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,622 Pool Forum Veteran
    So if there was a 3 way fight between Fernando, Chuck Norris, & the Olson twins (they count as one fighter) who would win?

None of them, Greebo can never resist joining in a good fight and he would take them all apart, although he would probably play with the olson twins for a while first.
  • maigo_maigo_ Posts: 99 Pool Player
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    maigo_ wrote: »
    So why did you say too funny to my post?...what i said is so true...i played 10k games on pc and 4k games on mobile.

You should trust my judgment...i have played every tier on pc and mobile.

Btw those non guideline players in Rome on mobile are awesome too

I said "Too funny" because I found it too funny....just like you found Nanny saying it is for the richest, not the best was funny...... ;)

And I see no reason why I should "trust your judgement" ....lol....I have played well over 150,000 games ....so your amount of experience does not impress me at all.....

I have also played a few thousand games of reverse before they came up with the no guide-lines tiers..... :*

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

150,000 but zero on mobile...btw playing 150,000 games...how much playing time is that?
  • Unleash The FuryUnleash The Fury Posts: 500 Pool Expert
    So you guys are pc players only then?

I have played both platforms and from what i see the Berlin mobile players are the best i seen without a shadow of a doubt.

As for hackers...never experienced one on mobile...but im pretty sure alot of hacking goes on the pc at the higher levels...maybe this proves that none of you have actually played mobile.

I think alot of people here would love to play the big players in the elite tier but dont have enough coins or bottle :D

Yes PC only. I have tried the mobile version but I don't really enjoy it. Didn't like the feel of it. Interesting that there are no hackers on mobile though, quite a positive. It could be because the mobile platform receives the lion's share of the attention from Miniclip.

Unfortunately I'm not going to take the bait on your 'bottle' comment. It's an online game, mate. Pipe down :wink:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    150,000 but zero on mobile...btw playing 150,000 games...how much playing time is that?

My stats as of this moment:

Now_zpsu9buryrd.png

Keep in mind that stats from friendly games (which is what I play most) have not counted since 2013 except for time played.....so the only correct stat on there is time played....

Also, I play my Indirect style almost exclusively...even in the rooms with coins (gag) involved....so my percentage has slowly continued to drop.....it is hard to maintain a high percentage when playing indirect style against regular players...even noobs....lol....

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

true that...its only a online game, correct....thats why another reason i enjoy the mobile version...more things to play for...rings. comps, bigger tables, bank shot win tables...thousands upon thousands more people to play.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    true that...its only a online game, correct....thats why another reason i enjoy the mobile version...more things to play for...rings. comps, bigger tables, bank shot win tables...thousands upon thousands more people to play.

I would be inclined to agree with you there, the mobile version definitely has more to offer and more to keep you coming back. I've never experienced all those issues that people post on here in the help section - regarding tournament issues, not getting winnings payouts, etc. I've never had any problems on the mobile whatsoever. I think MC should close the pc version down and put maximum effort into the mobile. :smile:
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I think MC should close the pc version down and put maximum effort into the mobile. :smile:

They're already doing that aren't they?
    I think MC should close the pc version down and put maximum effort into the mobile. :smile:

They're already doing that aren't they?

I think you could be right. look at all the un answered pc related issues - where is the section for mobile problems, there isn't one!?. :o
    I think you could be right. look at all the un answered pc related issues - where is the section for mobile problems, there isn't one!?. :o

Ha! If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was watching someone gloat about how the mobile version of an online game is prioritised and therefore better maintained than the pc version...

Somewhere down the line, my Saturday nights really deteriorated... :-/

Ha! If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was watching someone gloat about how the mobile version of an online game is prioritised and therefore better maintained than the pc version...

Somewhere down the line, my Saturday nights really deteriorated... :-/

There could be some truth in that. But I'm in no way gloating. I've tried the pc version, but only after playing it on mobile for a couple of years. If the other way round i would probably be pro pc. :)
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

My stats as of this moment:

Now_zpsu9buryrd.png

Keep in mind that stats from friendly games (which is what I play most) have not counted since 2013 except for time played.....so the only correct stat on there is time played....

Also, I play my Indirect style almost exclusively...even in the rooms with coins (gag) involved....so my percentage has slowly continued to drop.....it is hard to maintain a high percentage when playing indirect style against regular players...even noobs....lol....

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

306 days? Is that logged on time or actual playing time?
  • jiule--jiule-- Posts: 583 Pool Expert
    AWESOME stats . B)
    edited March 2017
    @maigo_ ....that is actually playing time.....the game only counts time played....not logged in time....lol...

I do not think anyone else has as much play time on one account.... ;) ...
    And just as an FYI....I was officially the first Legend, Double Legend, and Triple Legend ... :* ....
    I also created the Indirect version of the game.... B)

And @jiule-- ....Thanks.... ;) :)

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    edited March 2017
    Just wanted to say one last thing that I have observed over the years..... :|

Players who started on PC have very little difficulty in switching to and/or playing on Mobile.... :)

Players who started on Mobile almost always have issues with switching to and/or playing on PC... ;)

Not that it really matters, but I think that does mean something.... :*

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

• Sana AftabSana Aftab Posts: 4 New Member
    Sad but Shiela Callipes acccount has been hacked by Mohammad Arshaf and Nikhil H reddy.Also Revenant account has been hacked.
    Check their profiles.
  • Sana AftabSana Aftab Posts: 4 New Member
    Revenant has sold his account to Nikhil H Reddy.
    edited March 2017
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    306 days, Sunid? Almost the player of the year. :p

Lol....in a literal sense I suppose that is correct....only 59 days left to add.....lol....maybe before Christmas time.... :D

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    306 days, Sunid? Almost the player of the year. :p

Claps, yeah impressive stats there @Sunidhifan that is a lot of play. o:) B)
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    Newyork.1 wrote: »
    Berlin has simply become an elitist members club. I thought that it was supposed to allow less experienced players the opportunity to take part and possibly stand a fair chance of winning. This has not been the case. What has happened is the creation of a group of highly skilled players who have monopolised the game. I have yet to play anyone below level 200 and they all have ten plus rings. It's a lot of coins to give away!

berlien platz is for the people who have no doubt about their skills. MC created it to give people a chance. but alot of the times it doesnt work due to easy bankshots.
13»