Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Selling unused cues

Could there be a way to sell back unused cues to get some coins

Comments

• AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,744 mod
    This currently is not available.
  • Understood. Good idea though?
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    maybe for premium cues
  • akram kapadwalaakram kapadwala Posts: 2 New Member
    Can i sell my some cues?
  • 10k             10k Posts: 1,709 Pool Champion
    Can i sell my some cues?

No
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 461 Pool Pro
    Every time one of those surveys pops up, I suggest an option to sell or trade cues or even the ability to use them as a wager in a match. I also beg for them to develop a 9 ball game. I'll probably find out who killed Kennedy before either come to fruition....
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,619 Pool Forum Veteran
    Every time one of those surveys pops up, I suggest an option to sell or trade cues or even the ability to use them as a wager in a match. I also beg for them to develop a 9 ball game. I'll probably find out who killed Kennedy before either come to fruition....

I blame Trump :D
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 461 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Yeah, I suspect he started that whole cancer thing too....
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,086 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2016
    Just as an FYI.....

Once you purchase a cue from the Pool Shop...it by default becomes a 'used' cue....whether you played with or not..... ;)

And who would want to buy a 'used' cue?..... :D ......After all, everyone loves that New Cue smell... B)

Perhaps you could get Miniclip to offer a shop for "Cerified Previously Owned" (The latest popular marketing scam terminology being utilized to sell used cars these days....) Cues..at let's say a 70/30 split.....MC gets the 70% of course.... :| ..and MC adds the new cue smell to them..... :p

Apparently, if you call something "Certified Previously Owned" it becomes worth more.....hahahahahahah :D

Like Nanny said elsewhere...."plenty of new suckers born every minute".... :*
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

RIGHT!!!!
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Just as an FYI.....

Once you purchase a cue from the Pool Shop...it by default becomes a 'used' cue....whether you played with or not..... ;)

And who would want to buy a 'used' cue?..... :D ......After all, everyone loves that New Cue smell... B)

Perhaps you could get Miniclip to offer a shop for "Cerified Previously Owned" (The latest popular marketing scam terminology being utilized to sell used cars these days....) Cues..at let's say a 70/30 split.....MC gets the 70% of course.... :| ..and MC adds the new cue smell to them..... :p

Apparently, if you call something "Certified Previously Owned" it becomes worth more.....hahahahahahah :D

Like Nanny said elsewhere...."plenty of new suckers born every minute".... :*
    Would be a great idea Jeff. But as you can read between the lines of AlisaNtonik, "currently not available." This will never happen. I just love those avoiding misleading statements.