Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

WOW what a bug!

efiefi Posts: 40 Pool Player
My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing
«1

Comments

  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

    it happned to me in berline last time its not a bug
    its a dirty hack
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    I saw something like that on YouTube. Man that would make me mad lol
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    It's an old bug. It's not a hack. There are already few discussions opened on the similar topic regarding this bug.
  • efiefi Posts: 40 Pool Player
    I saw something like that on YouTube. Man that would make me mad lol

    It made me mad. I was just about to win. Luckily it was a Moscow table and not a high tier table.

    So I assume no way to get my coins back right? :lol:
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    one time call or boolean gone wrong = this
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 494 Pool Pro
    This happened to me.
  • good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip

    dude, online games are incredibly prone to bugs in general
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    omgsun wrote: »
    good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip

    dude, online games are incredibly prone to bugs in general

    Yea but most developers try to fix them. Your point is invalid due to the fact that miniclip literally doesn't care
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »
    good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip

    dude, online games are incredibly prone to bugs in general

    Yea but most developers try to fix them. Your point is invalid due to the fact that miniclip literally doesn't care

    MC does care honestly. You can't fix bugs that aren't even in your program
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    online games have bugs because servers read stuff wrong
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,653 Pool Forum Veteran
    omgsun wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip

    dude, online games are incredibly prone to bugs in general

    Yea but most developers try to fix them. Your point is invalid due to the fact that miniclip literally doesn't care

    MC does care honestly. You can't fix bugs that aren't even in your program

    What does that even mean ? How can you possibly know what bugs are where ? And as for the caring part, you might want to reserve judgement on that until you have been here long enough to qualify for an informed opinion on the matter.

  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    good luck on getting satisfaction from miniclip

    dude, online games are incredibly prone to bugs in general

    Yea but most developers try to fix them. Your point is invalid due to the fact that miniclip literally doesn't care

    MC does care honestly. You can't fix bugs that aren't even in your program

    What does that even mean ? How can you possibly know what bugs are where ? And as for the caring part, you might want to reserve judgement on that until you have been here long enough to qualify for an informed opinion on the matter.

    server bugs... figure it out
  • FS201FS201 Posts: 82 Pool Player
    Not a hack at all. I don't hack and it has happened to an opponent before. I felt sorry for the guy as his ball still appeared as needing to be potted. Still took his cash though.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    FS201 wrote: »
    Not a hack at all. I don't hack and it has happened to an opponent before. I felt sorry for the guy as his ball still appeared as needing to be potted. Still took his cash though.

    SEE
  • rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

    How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol
  • Fatima KhanFatima Khan Posts: 924 Pool Expert
    Raflmao, seems like MC has introduced some magic stuff here...
  • Dave DaveDave Dave Posts: 69 Pool Player
    edited September 2016
    Newyork.1 wrote: »
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

    How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol

    LOL. The only thing I could think of is to hit the 8 ball near a pocket where his other balls are and hope he scratches.

    I wonder if Miniclip would refund the table fee if you showed them this screen capture? lol
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Dave Dave wrote: »
    Newyork.1 wrote: »
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

    How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol

    LOL. The only thing I could think of is to hit the 8 ball near a pocket where his other balls are and hope he scratches.

    I wonder if Miniclip would refund the table fee if you showed them this screen capture? lol

    its impossible for MC to refund
  • Dave DaveDave Dave Posts: 69 Pool Player
    omgsun wrote: »
    Dave Dave wrote: »
    Newyork.1 wrote: »
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

    How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol

    LOL. The only thing I could think of is to hit the 8 ball near a pocket where his other balls are and hope he scratches.

    I wonder if Miniclip would refund the table fee if you showed them this screen capture? lol

    its impossible for MC to refund

    Is that so? How come they reverse the process when they deplete coins of people suspected of violating the rules, but done in error? (like some on this forum have reported). Surely if they can redeposit coins in that instance, they can deposit coins in any instance.

    The question is whether or not MC will do not, not if it's possible. It's obviously possible.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online12

*Cheetah Girl*
*Cheetah Girl*
Ilainesky
Ilainesky
Obel
Obel
ZX 10 R
ZX 10 R
+8 Guests