Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Disappearing Winnings ......

Anyone else have this happen to them.......

Start off with (for example) 2000 coins.. Play someone and beat them twice for 500 coins a time, play someone else for 500 and then lose that game.

By my reckoning i should have 2500 left, so why have i only got 500? It's as if the app has treated every game i played in that session as a loss, even though i won 2 out of 3.

Its happened to me twice today and cleaned out my wee coin stash... i'm a bit bemused. :)

Comments

• JTC1966JTC1966 Posts: 2
    no recharges during that session.. i recharged before but knew how much coins i started with, and how much I "should" have had.
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    JTC1966 wrote: »
    Anyone else have this happen to them.......

Start off with (for example) 2000 coins.. Play someone and beat them twice for 500 coins a time, play someone else for 500 and then lose that game.

By my reckoning i should have 2500 left, so why have i only got 500? It's as if the app has treated every game i played in that session as a loss, even though i won 2 out of 3.

Its happened to me twice today and cleaned out my wee coin stash... i'm a bit bemused. :)

Sometimes cue recharging deducts double of coins. It's an error or bug or however one wants to name it. Especially, when auto-recharging is off.