Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

WOW what a bug!

2»

Comments

• omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Dave Dave wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    Newyork.1 wrote: »
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    mojomj wrote: »
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol

LOL. The only thing I could think of is to hit the 8 ball near a pocket where his other balls are and hope he scratches.

I wonder if Miniclip would refund the table fee if you showed them this screen capture? lol

its impossible for MC to refund

Is that so? How come they reverse the process when they deplete coins of people suspected of violating the rules, but done in error? (like some on this forum have reported). Surely if they can redeposit coins in that instance, they can deposit coins in any instance.

The question is whether or not MC will do not, not if it's possible. It's obviously possible.

for that, they create an array of two coin balances the moment you begin your account. Only your first one changes, then when u get flagged, it reverts to the second balance which is 0
  • Dustin ConwayDustin Conway Posts: 261 Pool Pro
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png
    My opponent took a shot and potted one of my balls. BUT, the ball didnt go into the rail. It JUMPED (!I) right off the table and disappeared! When it was my turn to play, I was left with the 8 ball, but I couldnt hit it because the game showed me that I have one more ball to pot. But the ball wasnt even on the table!! I had no choice but to lose the game. amazing

How about this bug then... Note the location of my last stripe lol Needless to say I couldn't pot it lol

LOL. The only thing I could think of is to hit the 8 ball near a pocket where his other balls are and hope he scratches.

I wonder if Miniclip would refund the table fee if you showed them this screen capture? lol

Is that so? How come they reverse the process when they deplete coins of people suspected of violating the rules, but done in error? (like some on this forum have reported). Surely if they can redeposit coins in that instance, they can deposit coins in any instance.

The question is whether or not MC will do not, not if it's possible. It's obviously possible.

for that, they create an array of two coin balances the moment you begin your account. Only your first one changes, then when u get flagged, it reverts to the second balance which is 0

You are so dumb it's not even funny
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png

:D :D
    edited September 2016
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png

how

its a very simple program that doesn't tamper with accounts manually
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,624 Pool Forum Veteran
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png

how

Why would they have 2 separate values stored unnecessarily, and why have a "simple program" to manipulate them when one single line of code will do the same job ?
    In laymans terms: <If FLAG = 1 then set BALANCE to 0>
    edited September 2016
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    rbmvxi0ikau6.png

how

Why would they have 2 separate values stored unnecessarily, and why have a "simple program" to manipulate them when one single line of code will do the same job ?
    In laymans terms: <If FLAG = 1 then set BALANCE to 0>

but what if they falsely did that then have to reset to what it was, otherwise DUH i would do that
    Who is this mysterious "they" you're talking about ?
    As for setting or resetting values, they do that all the time for people who have had their coins wrongly confiscated, I can vouch for that from personal experience.
    And how exactly would you do that ? Are you saying you can hack into their system ? ( Please say yes LOL )
    Who is this mysterious "they" you're talking about ?
    As for setting or resetting values, they do that all the time for people who have had their coins wrongly confiscated, I can vouch for that from personal experience.
    And how exactly would you do that ? Are you saying you can hack into their system ? ( Please say yes LOL )

they= MC
    the best way to do the coin trick is to have an array of two values, use the first before the coins are "confiscated" and leave the second at 0, then after a player gets flagged, their second coin balance is now their new balance, but if MC realized they fudged, they can "unconfiscate" the coins (aka go back to the first value)
    this way, mc doesn't have to like tamper with accounts manually
    Oh right, so when you say falsely you really mean mistakenly ? Unless you're accusing MC of cheating their customers ? Does MC really use coin "tricks" ?
    Going back to the first value in any computer system is simply a matter of rolling back to the last backup. No need for extra programs and extra storage.
    edited September 2016
    Oh right, so when you say falsely you really mean mistakenly ? Unless you're accusing MC of cheating their customers ? Does MC really use coin "tricks" ?
    Going back to the first value in any computer system is simply a matter of rolling back to the last backup. No need for extra programs and extra storage.

i meant mistakenly
    and probably needed to reword my last post(but i won't cuz it'll make ur post look weird

lets take this to a pm
2»